03 September 2012

Another day, another thought about another day!  We as humans need to learn self responsibility, taking care of ourselves in every way from our thoughts to our actions and reactions.  Every moment of everyday we have the choice or option to live the we way choose, in love peace and harmony or hate loathing and reactionary.  Bullying, road rage, anger, hate crimes are all signs of fear, fear of not having enough, not being good enough and on and on the list goes.  If we all loved ourselves and worked toward helping and enabling others the world would be such a wonderful place of love and no fear.  This is a world I look forward to living in..........I take responsibility for myself with the people I will allow in my life and those I won't.  There are many people who have come and gone in my life, taught me a lesson or several lessons but each time it has made me a better and stronger person, without these lessons I would be unable to help or understand others in their pain and discomfort.

The boat people, if it was me or some of my family and we were being persecuted, I to would want to leave a war torn country...........are we as humans so unfeeling that we think it is okay to have people drown trying to enter a better country than the one they left.  One bad apple doesn't make all people of a country or culture bad, but without hope others then become tainted.  Black, pink, white or purple we are all here to learn, we all want the same things, to love and be loved!

Everyday let us think of a way that we can do something nice for someone else........I always think of the movie "Pay it forward" to this day it is still one of the best movies I have ever seen.

Have a fantastic life one that you can be proud of, its not the material possessions that count, but what one has done for others that really count, make a difference, be all you can be!

Love and Light
always
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment