22 August 2013

Hi everyone....I have just received my electricity bill of $754.34 for one person, what a joke!

I think it is time that we all pulled together to make electricity companies held accountable for
there astronomical charges....billing....it is legalised bullying, as there is no recourse! 

I looked up the ombudsman for electricity and the first thing you see is that one must contact
the company to find a solution.  I contacted the electricity company and must pay regardless!

If you or I ripped people of the way these multi conglomerate companies do, you or I wouldn't
have a business.  They get away with it as it is a necessity, and one is as bad as the other!

About 2 years ago I strived to have an Aged Care Facility looked into and told there is no video
evidence so it wasn't true!!!!!!!!!

Remember these are Government run agencies............looking into facilities....care factor????

From one human to another let us join together to make people and companies held accountable.....non violently by pulling together to overturn what is unfair and a basic human right!

No comments:

Post a Comment