22 February 2014



Proclamation with Intention for transmuting energies
that no longer serve you!

It is suggested that you repeat this proclamation every day for 30-45days and as often thereafter as you are intuitively drawn to do so.  The intent is to transmute the many layers of programming and be balanced so triggers no longer affect you! 

Controlling Energies!  State your name: I …………. proclaim my life is my own! 
I close all windows, portals and doorways allowing another to observe or manipulate my energies as far as they extend, and transmute all energies connected to this experience into the Divine expression of Creative Love!

I choose to be well, whole and perfect of heart, mind, body and soul.
I call forth all controlling energies experienced throughout the journey of my soul and all those connected to these energies.
I call forth all aspects of Being, all aspects of my Being and the Nucleus of the Soul on all levels of consciousness to be present and accept this healing.

I call forth all soul expressions, elementals, thought forms, patterns and programs to stand before me, as I stand before you, in love!
I ask you to forgive and honour me, I forgive and honour you, I embrace you in love.
I thank you for the lessons we have shared.
I embrace all bonds between us in Unconditional Love and transmute all interfering energies into the Divine expression of Creative Love.

I call forth all laws I own, all beliefs I have, all vows I hold, all invocations I have made and  received, all contracts and agreements which exist creating distortions, illusions, images, holograms, symbols and psychic messages, causing unrest within my Being, I transmute these into the Divine expression of Creative Love!

I call forth all invasive energies, including thought forms, programs or substances administered to me, or created by me, forming separation, distortion, illness or illusion within my Being.
I transmute you into the Divine expression of Creative Love and return you to your Creator Source to be used only as a positive, productive energy.

I call forth all cells, creative energies, all personalities and aspects of my Being to integrate into my wholeness and align in Divine Perfection!

I call forth all energy forms, creating a response in my Being out of alignment with essence of my Soul and Divine Truth, transmute into the Divine expression of Creative Love and return you to your Creator Source                      to be used as a positive, productive energy.

I command any energy or programming administered to me with or without my permission altering or limiting my ability to freely connect my heart, mind, body and soul and experience my wholeness be reversed in Divine Perfection.

I proclaim sovereignty.  I proclaim dominion over my skills.  I claim dominion over heart, mind, body and soul.   I have grown.  I am empowered.  I stand in my truth.  I call forth and integrate my true identity expressing itself as: (………./the I am that I am).

I acknowledge all those who share this experience, I offer you this healing.
I embrace you in Unconditional Love and transmute all interfering energies into the Divine expression of Creative Love.
I proclaim my peace of mind, and the peace of mind for all humanity.  And so it is!

Symmetry Ministry International       http://www.symmetry .nu              With love from Alexandra Meadors


No comments:

Post a Comment