10 September 2012

Beginning of another week, and I have come to learn that human behavior will never cease to amaze me.  I have found that there are times when people say things to others that they are actually talking about themselves.  This classic example is when someone has to put another person down.............this is about them not feeling good about themselves and making another person pay for their own inadequacy, bullying at its most primal.  I have been an active participant in studying human behavior for the last 20 years and even today it still amazes me how people can't seem to help themselves in their odd behaviors.  Its like telling me
that I operate from the dark side, as my energy signature indicates that!  All I can say is Wow!  What does that person know that I don't?  I seriously think one needs to evaluate themselves when making such a statement to another person.  Let the Divine Creator in all of us bring the best out in us...........I bless all that is.............I forgive all!  May the Divine Creator bless all!

Love and light
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment